Sunday, May 27, 2012

Guess Who's Going to Desert Rocks..? :)

That's right, Fix Your Face Radio will be covering Desert Rocks 2012!!!  I can't tell you how excited I am to be going to this Festival. This is my first time ever even going to Desert Rocks, and now I've got the opportunity to cover the event in conjunction with The Spot Magazine!!! The music at the festival this year is downright amazing with some of the best of several genres represented, but I'm sure you all know why I'm so excited :) The Electronic Music Lineup is out of this world!!! A few of the outta state artists- RJD2Beats AntiqueThe Polish Ambassador AKA Ample MammalChali 2naSweat Shop Union...the list goes on and on!! If you're not familiar, you should be ashamed of yourself!! Check these beasts out!

And don't think for a second that just cause Desert Rocks is in Utah that Colorado's uprising surge of sickkk ass bass artists won't be there holdin it down for the CO. Some of my favorite Denver producers will be there in full effect- CrushendoHuman AgencyBen SamplesDYNOHUNTERBedRockk, and soo many more!!! These cats have all had their tracks featured on Fix Your Face Radio, can't wait to see them shred the Desert apart with some of those sexy bone crushing basslines :)
I get over to Utah to party, like, NEVER. So in doing my research, I found that apparently, I'd been missing out on this entire scene going down in the SLC. I'm super excited to see HeartWreck...deCay...Anthony Motto, and SuprTek, and a slew of other local UT bass artists!!! Check out these mixes I found:
 There's also going to be a Visual Performance by none other than Alex Grey, the phenomenal artist and visionary.  In addition, there is a film tent showing DMT: The Spirit Molecule, among other conscious films.To say the very least I am STOKED about this festival!!! And mind you, this post is extremely biased in that I only talk about the stuff I am PERSONALLY excited to see. That portion consists of MAYBE one third of the amazingly cool tings I'm sure I will see and experience. Check out the entire spread and grab your ass a ticket while they're still around at the Desert Rocks website here:: www.desertrocks.org

No comments:

Post a Comment