Saturday, September 15, 2012

Fresh Biz...

Well, after almost a two months of no worthy computer, no streaming access at the radio station, and the loss of my harddrive(RIP), Fix Your Face Radio is back in business!!!! Here's a brand new mix with a few tracks from various artists released in the last week, I hope you enjoy!!!
As some of you may know, I've got a new gig going with a new club in Grand Junction, Lotus Ultra Lounge. Super cool motif, badass patio, sweet open air rooftop patio for VIPs. Dope spot. Every Friday and Saturday night, I'm out there with the full on lazer bass setup. We bring in special guest DJs from out of town to support our house DJs Jettt, h3FF, and Johnny G,  and of course, myself: VJ Vertigo on the big screen throwin down an amazing light show. No holds barred, my light show will send an epileptic straight to the ER. No Joke. Come check it out :) 707 Horizon Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment