Thursday, May 3, 2012

SexyTime w/Two Fresh, Wick-It the Instigator, and Dam-Funk

Cervantes Masterpiece Ballroom felt the bass on April 19th 2012. For those who ain't in the know, SexyTime is the chilled out, bass heavy collaboration of  one of The Bay's most loved producers: MiMOSA + the super soft sweet  melodic sounds of  Sleepyhead from Brooklyn. Their sound and visual performance is enough to make even the classiest ladies lose their tops. They just released their new album, Naked Poetry, which I've also included below for your listening pleasure :)


Two Fresh did not come to fuck around. I love an electronic group with a live drummer, Adam Dietch of Break Science on Pretty Lights Music Label  is one of my all time favorites, but Two Fresh's Colby Buckler definitely gave Adam a run for his money!  Check out the live ish and a mix from them :)
Opening sets were down by Wick-It the Instigator and Dam-Funk. Both guys rocked the house with some hyphy old school hip hop, and I'm pretty sure I heard some Mac Dre in there :) Sadly, I didn't get any video of Dam-Funk, but he is really worth a listen, so I included his 3 hour mix featured on the BBC. Peep Game-

No comments:

Post a Comment