Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Sonic Bloom: Final Lineup Announced!

It has finally arrived!!! The final wave of artists was announced earlier today with some VERY pleasant surprises :) Some of my favorite cats in the Denver game: The Digital Connection, Samples, Cloud-D, Late Night Radio, Kruza Kid, White Robot, and more! Check out the full additions list on the Sonic Bloom FB Page. Plus, with SOOOOO many other things to do at the festival, is there ANY reason you don't have your ticket yet?? I'll make it easy for you, go get one NOW, because if you don't, you will probably regret it for the rest of your summer. And did I mention they are nearly sold out?! BUY A TICKET HERE

So just in case it's not painfully obvious as usual, here's a comprehensive list of the artists I will be covering this year (schedule permitting). I will also be doing interviews with as many artists as possible, as well as holding shows at camp FIX YOUR FACE on the late night tip. I will have my portable Lucid Visions Video rig and doing visuals for anyone who will let me. I'm hoping to also interview one of the resident festival VJ's Jonathan Singer or Aeonchild. (Click any links to visit the artist FB page)




No comments:

Post a Comment