Sunday, October 7, 2012

Robotic Pirate Monkey!!!!!!!


I haven't seen a show at Mesa theater this dope in a minute!  I was so excited to run my facemelter rig at this show! Sick lazer/projection show,  GoGo dancers, Fire Dancers, and some top rate talent! Robotic Pirate Monkey threw down like nobody's business, I was very impressed with their live show. I'd seen them before at Snowball Music Festival, but this performance really blew me away. Pretty Ugly (Daytona x Timeline) opened up for them, but don't get it twisted: they are no opening duo. These guys fucking slaughtered their set and had the whole crowd damn near wore out by the time RPM hit the stage. Don't miss Daytona back at Mesa Theater for Junktown EDM Fest this coming Saturday, Oct 13th. Here's the full playlist of all the video I took during the show. Enjoy, and tell a friend :)


No comments:

Post a Comment