Sunday, March 17, 2013

BIG DEVELOPMENTS/SNOWBALL!!!!

OH MY FUCK. Snowball 2013:Success. I didn't end up with press access, but I certainly managed to get plenty of video anyway :) Got my ticket the day before the festival started, dope condo in Granby, so many great friends old and new! All in all a great time. Grounds were a little smaller this year in response to the venue change from Avon, CO to Winter Park , CO, but hey, I'm not complaining about walking less. Too many favorites to comment, but SUPER impressed by Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, Shlomo, Run DMT, and Robotic Pirate Monkey : Who I am excited to announce we bill playing here for us in Grand Junction on May 4th at Mesa Theater on their Booty Snatch Tour along with Alpha Data, R/D, and Daytona! I'm doing a custom mapped stage with my homie VJ Coltrain as our new collaboration Lucid Visions Video. Also, Fresh2Death was a HUGE success! I have the video recap from the show as well for you today! What follows is all my Snowball Music Festival footage organized by the day. Enjoy! Also, BIG favor to ask- PLEASE holler at Sonic Bloom Festival and get Lucid Visions Video / Fix Your Face Lazer Patrol on their stage!

No comments:

Post a Comment